In 2019, there are lots of errors facing by QuickBooks® Software, But we Every Error has its solution. Here is famous issue called ‘How to fix Error H101, H202, H303, and H505 in QuickBooks® ‘. Let’s learn how to resolve or troubleshoot this issue.
What Causes QuickBooks Errors H101, H202, H303 and H505?
When you open company file into multi-user mode shows error. The main reason for errors H101, H303, and H505 is when you are attempting to access the company file located on multi-user mode and the system need to installation and make their settings correctly.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code H202:
- When QuickBooks is unable to connect to remote server in order to open the company file
- Wrong QB file hosting configuration or settings
- Damaged or incorrect .ND files configuration which will allow QuickBooks to access company files in a network.
- Conflicting QuickBooks Database Manager conflicts with DNS Server.
- QuickBooks workstation is unable to ping the Host computer (IP address is unreachable)
- When the configuration of DNS is inappropriate.
- QuickBooks services like QuickBooksDBXX/QBCF are not started
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Codes H101, H202, H303, or H505?
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks Database Server Manager (QBDSM)
- Navigate to the server system (system that has physically stored the QuickBooks company file).
- In the server machine (system hosting the QuickBooks company files), click on the “Start” icon & type-in the database.
- Hit onto the ‘QuickBooks Database Server Manager’ (QBDSM).
- At any situation, no folder locations are shows then hit onto the “Browse” icon & search the QB folder where company files are stored.
- Click on the “OK” tab.
- Click on the “Start Scan” option, this will repair the firewall permissions & allows the QuickBooks application to converse over the network and fix the QuickBooks error.
- Once it completed, hit onto the “Close” icon & later, make an attempt to open the QuickBooks applications in Multi-User mode on the one or more then workstations.
We hope the above given Troubleshooting steps are helpful to you and now you are able to fix the issue. However, if you are still facing problems you can always take help from our support team is +1-(818)-900-9884. You can also chat to our Customer Care
Related Terms: QuickBooks Error H202, QuickBooks is not working , QuickBooks Error H202 is bothering ,How to Resolve QuickBooks Error H202 in QuickBooks Essentials, quickbooksdb28 service won’t start, quickbooks 2019 server not running, networking quickbooks 2019, qbdbmgrn not running on this computer 2019, quickbooks database service set to manual, qbdbmgrn not running, quickbooks network diagnostic tool, quickbooks database server manager stopped, QuickBooks SearchIndexuser, error code h202 quickbooks 2018, quickbooks 2018 h202 error multi user, h202 error quickbooks 2019, quickbooks error h202 switching to multi user mode, quickbooks multi user mode not working, quickbooksdb27 won’t start, servermode 2, qbdbmgrn not running server 2016, QuickBooks Error Code H202, quickbooks error h505, Quickbooks 2018 h202 error multi user, error code h202 quickbooks 2018, error code h202 quickbooks 2019