In 2019, there are lots of errors facing by QuickBooks Software, But we Every Error has its solution. Lets learn How to Fix Microsoft .Net Framework, Fix MSXML and Fix C++ in Microsoft components that QuickBooks uses to properly run the program on a Windows computer. If any of these QuickBooks components is damaged or replaced with a different version that is not compatible with your QuickBooks Desktop version, you may experience errors while installing QuickBooks Desktop. Call QuickBooks Technical Support +1-(818) 900-9884
What is Microsoft .Net Framework and How to Fix Microsoft .Net Framework
.NET is a framework component Microsoft uses to interface programs through Windows.
QuickBooks/ProSeries/Lacerte uses .NET for many areas of the program. Different versions of .NET are using in QuickBooks Desktop. Sometimes, .NET framework can become corrupted, which may prevent QuickBooks Desktop from installing, opening correctly, or functioning properly
What is MSXML
According to Microsoft, Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) is a set of services that allows applications written in Script, VBScript, and Microsoft development tools to build Windows-native XML-based applications.
It is a way of organizing information so you can view data easier. However, this only applies to you viewing the data in a Notepad or browser window, not for applications to access them in the background. A good example is how you can open the qbregistration.dat file in Notepad and see the data. Without MSXML, QuickBooks cannot read it.
Microsoft has provided a way to interpret the data between the XML document (e.g., qbregistration.dat) and the application (QuickBooks). MSXML reads the XML data in qbregistration.dat and relays it back to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Make sure MSXML has been installed on your system correctly
- QuickBooks had a problem accessing this registration file. FILES\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBRegistration.dat
- An unrecoverable error has occurred. Exception msxml could not cocreate instance.
- The install process stays at “Installing MSXML” and does not continue.
What is C++ for QuickBooks Desktop
If a computer does not have the correct version of Visual C++ installed, QuickBooks 2016 and later versions will install it automatically.
Following are errors that may occur if Microsoft C++ is missing or damaged:
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Runtime Error!
- Error 1904: [file path / name / extension] failed to register
- C++ runtime error! c:\program files\quickbooks online backup\onlinebackup.shl
- Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Error Program: C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks [Year]\QBW32.exe Abnormal Program Termination
- Application failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect.
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to resolve Microsoft .NET, MSXML, and C++ issues
- Download the QuickBooks Desktop Install DiagnosticTool.
- When prompted, save the file to the your Desktop.
- Close any open programs then run the QB Install Tool.
Note: It may take up to 20mins to complete, depending on your internet speed and computer’s performance.
- Restart your Device
Optional: Please help us gather feedback on how the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool worked out for you. or is your QuickBooks Desktop Components Damaged Read the next Solution