In 2019, there are lots of errors facing by QuickBooks Software, But we Every Error has its solution. In this paragraph, We’re going to discuss a few reasons How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world Or there is a QuickBooks Customer Service to Contact. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill. Lets Get Started to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
When installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you receive either of these errors:
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
These are the possible reasons why you get the error code.
- Microsoft .NET Framework system files are in use by another installation.
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware applications are preventing installation.
- .NET Framework is not installed, damaged, or a program is preventing the installation.
We share solutions to resolve the issue.
Perform these Intuit recommended solutions to resolve the issue.
- Reboot your computer. And start the installation again.
- If you have anti-virus or anti-spyware software, stop or temporarily disable it. And start the installation again.
- If installation is successful, restart your anti-virus software.
- If the error occurs again, proceed with the next step.
- See Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup for detailed instructions.
- If you continue to receive the error, see repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework. And start the installation again.