In 2019, there are lots of errors facing by QuickBooks Software, But we Every Error has its solution. Lets learn Why Quickbooks Online for Mac desktop is not working. Let’s get your account up and running again.
Let’s make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for QuickBooks Online app for Mac. If you’re able to verify that the requirements are met, we can start clearing the cache in your QuickBooks app to refresh the connection.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click Help.
- Choose Reset App Data.
If it’s still doing the same thing, we can uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Drag the QuickBooks Windows app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
- To completely remove the app, go to Finder then choose Empty Trash.
- Visit this link: http://quickbooks.intuit.com/apps/.
- Scroll down to Get the QuickBooks Mac or Windows App section, click Free Download.
- Click Download Now.
- Select the QuickBooks.dmg file in the downloads section.
- Drag QuickBooks to the Applications folder.
- Launch the QuickBooks App and the program will load to the sign-on page.
We’re confident that this information will help you get back to business.
Still Having Issue? Reach us
Call: +1-(818) 900-9884
Leave a comment below if you have other concerns related to QBO. We’re always here to help you. Have a good one for QuickBooks is not working in Mac Desktop.
Related Terms: quickbooks desktop for mac 2016, quickbooks for mac mojave, does quickbooks desktop pro 2018 work on mac, quickbooks desktop for mac 2019 mac disc, quickbooks 2013 mac os compatibility, quickbooks mac canada, quickbooks pro for mac 2019, quickbooks for mac discontinued, QuickBooks is not working in Mac Mojave Desktop, quickBooks is not installing in Mac Mojave.