Learn How to add your payroll information in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
Employee self-setup is a new feature that saves both you and your employer’s time. It’s an easy setup that starts with an invite from your employer for you to enter details and adjust your payroll preferences to know How to add payroll information.
Accept the email invite from your employer
- Search for the email invitation from QBOPayrollNoreply@intuit.com with the subject line: Setup Employee.
Note: Don’t see the invite? Check your spam folder. Or let your employer know about it. It’s possible they used an incorrect email.
- Open the email, then select Complete setup now to accept the invite. You will be directed to the Intuit Sign in page.
- If you already have an Intuit account, enter User ID and Password, then select Sign in. Otherwise, select Sign up.
Note: Your Intuit account login is different from your company file login. Learn moreabout your Intuit account.
Having trouble signing in? Select I forgot my user ID or password.
- Complete all requested information (personal, bank account, and taxes). Bank account only appears if your employer has selected to pay via direct deposit.
Note: If you do not have a bank account, select Get a prepaid debit card to use a Paycard instead. Or if you want a paper check, ask your employer to edit payroll Setup and resend the invite.
- After reviewing all entered information, select Submit to send the details to your employer for review. You will receive a thank you notification for submitting the requested info to your employer.
Note: The self-setup is completed after your employer has reviewed and approved the entries.
Still having issue ? Reach us
Call: +1-(818) 900-9884