Microsoft .NET Framework is a Microsoft component used by programs, such as QuickBooks,Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework, to integrate with Web applications. Perform the recommended solutions below if a damaged or missing .NET Framework causes errors such as the following:
What is Microsoft .Net Framework and How to Fix Microsoft .Net Framework
.NET is a framework component Microsoft uses to interface programs through Windows. Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
QuickBooks®,/Intuit® ProSeries®/Lacerte® uses .NET for many areas of the program. Different versions of .NET are using in QuickBooks Desktop. Sometimes, .NET framework can become corrupted, which may prevent QuickBooks Desktop from installing, opening correctly, or functioning properly
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is designed to automatically diagnose and fix issues with Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++. Here are some steps:
- Download the QuickBooks Install DiagnosticTool.
- When prompted, save the file to the local Desktop.
- Close any open programs, then double-click on QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe.
Note: It may take up to 20 minutes to complete depending on your internet speed and computer’s performance.
- Once the diagnostic tool has completed, restart your computer to ensure proper update of components.
- (Optional) Help us gather feedback on how the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool worked out for you.