Let us share how you can run a Profit and Loss report without the sub-classes. Solve this Question I cannot run profit & loss but eliminate some expenses.
Since you’re not able to filter the report by class without the sub-classes, let’s export it to Excel and manually remove the sub-classes.
- Go to Reports on the left pane.
- On the search box, enter Profit and Loss by Class.
- Click the Customize button at the upper right corner.
- Filter the Report period under General.
- Under Rows/Columns, choose Classes on the Columns drop-down.
- Under Filter, select Class.
- Click Run Report.
- Click the Export button to export the report to excel then remove sub-class column.
I also encourage sending feedback to our product engineers to let them know how you like to customize the report. Here are the steps:
- Select the Gear icon, at the top then Feedback.
- Enter your comments or product suggestions then select Next.
- You’ll be provided a list of suggested Help articles related to your comment. You can read through them or select Skip and send message.
- From the drop-down, choose the appropriate Category then select Send message.
Feel free to get back to me if there’s anything else you need. I’ll be around to help.