In this article we are going to answering How to determine which user created a payment received for an invoice and which created a sales receipt.
- You create a sales receipt, and this can record a sale and a payment at the same time, since the sales receipt is created to give your customers details of the items they have purchased,
- or it will record the payment you have received, if you need to reflect the account you deposit this payment you should choose the corresponding bank account where the payment you have received was deposit to, if you are trying to charge them, you should be sending them an invoice instead, in which you may select to allow them the payment via ACH.
- In a sales receipt you are given the option to select method of payment to record the method your client used to pay you for that receipt.
Lastly, Here’s how you can do it:
- Click Banking in the left navigation menu.
- In the For Review tab, select all the transactions that need to be excluded.
- After selecting all of them, select Exclude Selected from the Batch actions drop-down menu.
We hope this helps.