In this article we are going to solve QuickBooks Customers issues those having QuickBooks Error H202 in 2019
H202 Error: Use the QuickBooks Database Server Manager to fix error H202
- Go to your server computer (computer that physically stores your company file).
- At your server computer (computer hosting your company file/s), open the start menu and type database.
- Click on QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- If no folder locations are shown, click Browse and browse to the folder where you store your company file(s).
- Click OK.
- Click Start Scan, which will repair the firewall permissions to allow QuickBooks to communicate over your network and resolve your error.
- When finished, click Close and try opening QuickBooks in Multi-User mode on your workstation(s).
Important: Do the following steps on your server computer (the machine that physically hosts your QuickBooks company file(s). You will also need to make sure you sign in to the server as the administrator user (or user with administrator rights) to be able to run the File Doctor.
Related Terms: qbdbmgrn not running, quickbooks network diagnostic tool, quickbooks database server manager stopped, QuickBooks SearchIndexuser, error code h202 quickbooks 2018, quickbooks 2018 h202 error multi user, h202 error quickbooks 2019, quickbooks error h202 switching to multi user mode, quickbooks multi user mode not working, quickbooksdb27 won’t start, servermode 2, qbdbmgrn not running server 2016, QuickBooks Error Code H202