Learn how to troubleshoot Error 1935 when installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework
When putting in QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you receive either of those errors:
- Error 1935: This setup needs .NET Framework
- Error 1935: A blunder occurred throughout the installation of assembly
These square measure the doable reasons why you get the error code.
- Microsoft .NET Framework system files are in use by another installation.
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware applications are preventing installation.
- .NET Framework is not installed, damaged, or a program is preventing the installation.
We share solutions to resolve the issue.
Perform these Intuit® recommended solutions to resolve the problem.
- Reboot your system. And begin the installation once more.
- If you have got anti-virus or anti-spyware software, stop or quickly disable it. And begin the installation once more.
- If installation is booming, restart your anti-virus software system.
- If the error occurs again, proceed with the consequent step.
- See Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup for detailed instructions.
- If you continue to receive the error, see Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework. And begin the installation once more.
|Note: If the error persists once following the solutions on top of comprehend, Intuit recommends you consult a certified IT professional or Microsoft as there could also be injury to your operating system.|