When downloading a payroll update, you receive the following error:
Typically, the Internet connection, or IC, blunders are brought about via damaged files, firewalls, or wrong settings.
You will be in a position to down load the ultra-modern payroll updates.
You have an active QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription.
Note: Restarting the computer is recognised to fix this issue. Restart the pc if you have now not already tried this, After that strive to reconfigure your Internet connection.
To resolve the error:
- Verify that your QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription is set to Active.
- Restart the computer. Open QuickBooks.
- Choose Employees > My Payroll Service
- Click Account/Billing Information.
- Click Close. QuickBooks connects with the server.
- Verify that your service key is accurate.Verify service key.
- Check your computer’s date and time.Check your computer’s date and time.
- Add Intuit’s URL as a Trusted Site in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, pick Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security
- Select the Trusted Sites
- Click the Sites
- In the Add this website to the zone box enter: *.intuit.com.
- Click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone
- Click Close > OK.
- Check your Internet Explorer settings. Verify and Troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop and Internet Explorer settings
- Configure your firewall, antivirus program, or other third-party application. Configure your firewall or other application to allow Internet access to the following two QuickBooks files:
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\QBW32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\qbupdate.exe
Contact your firewall manufacturer for more troubleshooting information.
- Perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode. Perform a clean install in Selective Startup.