It’s nice to have you in the Community today. We’re here to provide information about the How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 20102.
Error code 20102 indicates that the Employer Identification Number (EIN) is connected on a different account and you have already an active Direct Deposit on a duplicate EIN which is associated with another account. To get this resolved, I’d suggest giving our Customer Care Team a Call to know How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 20102. They have the proper tools to check on your account and be able to associate your EIN to the appropriate account so you can run your Direct Deposit with no errors.
Here’s how you can reach them:
- In your browser, navigate to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the issue or topic.
Also, I have here some articles that you can refer to about Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Set up, edit, and remove direct deposit for employees in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Direct deposit requirements, signup, and activation for QuickBooks Desktop payroll.
- Change your Direct Deposit bank account.
- Employee did not receive direct deposit created in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
- Troubleshoot direct deposit issues.
These resources should guide you on getting past the error that you received and run your Direct Deposit successfully.
You can also check out this video for reference.
You’ve got us here if you have any other questions. We’d be happy to address it for you. Have a great day!
To Contact Us: