There could be several reasons why you can’t process a credit or debit card transaction. Call +1(818) 900-9884 Or Follow the steps below to get back to processing cards within QuickBooks Desktop. Credit Card Processing Failed in QuickBooks
- Wrong PIN
- Invalid Credit Card Type
- Invalid Merchant Number
- Not an allowed card type
- Card not supported
- Invalid merchant account
- Merchant account information not recognized
- Use another card to process the transaction to identify if the problem is coming from the system or card type.
- Instead of inserting the card, try keying in the card information.
- Use a different system (GoPayment or Merchant Service Center)
- Clear temporary internet files and cache.
- Try another station/terminal.
Check the various reasons why errors (such as validation error, gateway error, data error. etc.) occur when processing QuickBooks payments transaction.
Select the link associated with and/or follow the instruction given for each reason below to resolve the issue.
Errors when processing a transaction
- Restart the Computer.
- Special characters ( à, ç, è, ñ, etc. ) are not allowed in any of the payment fields (including the comment and address sections) when submitting a transaction for processing
- Browser temporary files need to cleared. How do I clear the temporary Internet files and cache?
- Not using a supported browser.
- If Supported browser is not configured properly. Configure Internet Explorer to work with QuickBooks payments and related applications
- Firewalls can prevent proper access. Configuration information for firewall/security software when using merchant services
- See Error: Invalid Amount for more info.
This is it!