When running the rebuild process, there is an error code 345 that is received. It is not clear from the report what this error code means or how to Fix QuickBooks Error 345. What is the proper resolution for error code 345?
Thanks for reaching us out here in the Community. I’m here to help you get past the error code 345 that you received when running the rebuilding process.
The error code 345 occurs if there is a malfunction of hardware like Windows, Security application, the PC hardware, Internet or with a 3rd party application in your PC installed, preventing normal behavior of the app.
To get this resolved, you can try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure to check if your Windows is up to date.
- If you have installed any security software recently, remove it.
- If the firewall is ON, turn it OFF.
- Make sure you are not running multiple applications while the troubleshooting is being performed.
- If the application was working previously with the security, check if the security is up to date.
- Remove any recently installed applications.
You can also check out this article about the QuickBooks system requirements for your reference: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise System Requirements.
If the issue persists after trying these steps I’d suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the necessary tools like screen-sharing to help you get this issue sorted out.
To reach them:
- In your browser, navigate tohttps://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select the issue or topic.
- Click the Green Phone button to see the support number.