Helping you How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code -6094,0. you received is our priority also our work. Let’s get this sorted out.
This error usually happens when anti-virus in your computer blocking QuickBooks. To resolve this issue, perform these outlined troubleshooting steps for How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code (-6094,0).
- Ensure your anti-virus is on the latest update.
- Restore qbdmgr.exe and qbdmgrN.exe from the virus vault or quarantine.
- Also Prevent QuickBooks Desktop Directory from being scanned by adding exceptions on your anti-virus software.
To restore “infections” that have been quarantined:
- From the Settings menu, select Quarantine.
b. Select the necessary items to restore, then choose Restore.
c. Also Choose Yes, then OK.
To set up exception to prevent QuickBooks directory from being scanned:
- From PC Tools Internet Security menu, choose Settings.
b. Select Global Action List, then choose Add to select the files to be excluded from scanning.
c. Choose OK.
- Repair QuickBooks Desktop.
Please refer to this article for the specific steps also recommendation above: Fix Error -6094,0.
Please don’t hesitate to leave your comment also if you have additional questions. We’re here to help!