We’d be happy to help you with reactivating your inactive client in QuickBooks Online.
If you’re trying to remove a client’s company in your QBOA account, please refer to the steps below:
- Login to your QBO account.
- Click Clients under YOUR PRACTICE on the left menu.
- Look for the client’s company and click Make active under the ACTIONS column.
However, if you’re referring to a customer in your QBO account, here’s how to Re-activate a client in QuickBooks Online:
- On the left pane, click Sales.
- Select the Customers tab.
- Click the Gear icon above the ACTION icon.
- Put a mark next to Include inactive.
- Find the customer and click the Make active link in the ACTION column.
That should get you back on track. For future reference, you can also visit our Blog to learn what new updates are being rolled out, as well as additional references while working with QuickBooks. Re-activate a client in QuickBooks Online
Please know that I’m just a post away if you’re referring to something else or if you have any other questions while working with QuickBooks. I’ll be happy to help you out. Wishing you and your business success.