COVID-19 continues to affect small businesses in unprecedented ways. Here are some of our latest resources for your business that may help during these challenging times.
Keep up to date on programs and resources
The Small Business Help Center is our front page for COVID-19 topics. Here are some of the top programs and resources.
The Paycheck Protection Program
The Paycheck Protection Program is part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which consists of up to $349 billion in government-backed loans to help small businesses pay employees and cover expenses through June 30, 2020. These loans may be forgiven by the U.S.
- Find what you need to know about the Paycheck Protection Program
- See how QuickBooks is working to help you apply for the Paycheck Protection Program
The Small Business Relief Initiative
We’ve teamed up with GoFundMe to create a Small Business Relief Initiative to help small businesses raise money to overcome the challenges caused by COVID-19.
Find info on payroll, taxes, and time tracking
Here are a few topics you might find helpful for tracking payroll and tax credits during the Coronavirus.
- Learn about the Paycheck Protection Program
- Track your employees’ paid leave for COVID-19 in QuickBooks Online Payroll or QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- Is the tax deadline delayed? Learn about COVID-19 and your taxes