Using the TSheets integration with QuickBooks Online allows you to approve, disapprove and even reject timesheets before processing payroll.
- In QuickBooks, select Create (+), then Approve Time.
- In the Approve Time window, select a date range.
- To batch approve or unapprove timesheets:
- At the left, select the employees you wish to be included in the batch action.
- Select Batch Actions and either Approve or Unapprove.
- To review and approve or reject individual timesheets:
- Click an employee name to display their timesheets.
- Add, edit, or delete a timesheet, then select Save.
- At the top right of the employee’s timesheet list, select Approve.
- Continue reviewing timesheets, and for each, select Approve, or choose the dropdown arrow to access the Reject option. Note: The Reject option only displays if you have selected “Employees submit their timesheets” in TSheets.
- At the bottom right, you have three options to accept the timesheets (accept means the timesheets will be sent to the Weekly Timesheets in QuickBooks):
- Accept and close: Returns you to the QuickBooks home screen.
- Allow and create invoice: Opens Invoicing so you can create a new invoice.
- Accept and run payroll: Opens Payroll so you can run payroll.
Note: The Support for TSheets is also provided by QuickBooks Company.
Still Stuck with Approve or disapprove employee hours using TSheets